Monday, November 14, 2011

Pretty sure this Craig's List ad is a rape trap

Want to form a small group of eclectic, acoustic musicians, for jam sessions, open mics and future gigging. Want a female to sing lead, back-up and harmony and preferably play an instrument. Though, playing or not isn't a sticking point. Also want keyboard player, acoustic bass and a lead/rhythm guitarist, with all contributing to vocals. Me, I play a tolerable finger-style rhythm guitar and can sing well enough to carry a tune. We can practice in my living room. I have a small PA, a keyboard decent enough for practice, a couple of decent mics, an 8 track recorder/workstation. and other assorted gear. Admittedly, I'm a little rusty from having not played with anyone in awhile, but I still pick around by myself often enough to keep my chops close to par. Age is of no consequence, though I am middle aged.

1 comment:

  1. I misread the first sentence to say "open mics and future giggling."

    ReplyDelete